- [Free Pattern] Watch Out For Square! It’s Completely Addicting: Drop in the Bucket 12” Square
- Gnome Crochet Christmas Towel Topper Perfect For Craft Shows
- Quick And Fun Crochet Flower Coaster
- [Paid Pattern This Week Only] Heavenly Softness, Just Right For Baby’s Delicate Skin: Fluffy Clouds Baby Blanket
- Very Easy And So Fabulous Crochet Tank Top Free Pattern
Those folded petals and the 3D effect they create is truly impressive! There’ a little secret you need to know when folding step by step photos for folding the Pinwheel Star and it’s very clear explained through step by step photos. This Pinwheel Star Square by Bonnie Pierce is a stunner, a beautiful square pattern you can use to make a gorgeous flower afghan or throw. There’s nothing more fulfilling than a pattern with a great personality and charisma and this Pinwheel Star has it all!
RH 4 ply Color A = Aran, Color B = Country Blue, Color C = Country Rose
Crochet Hook: Size F and E or size needed for gauge. Size G for edging.
Gauge: Each Square = 6″
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Bonnie Pierce
Thanks to Bonnie Pierce for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.