- [Video Tutorial] Brilliant Method To Make Perfect Pom Poms Easy Without A Pom Pom Maker!
- [Photo Tutorial] 4 Hearts In The Center Of A Granny Square Make A Beautiful UnBroken Hearts Block
- The Most Adorable Crochet Set For Baby Girl With Free Crochet Patterns
- [Free Patterns] Decorate Your Home This Holiday Season With These Jolly Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus Dolls
- [Free Pattern] World’s Easiest Ripple!
Those folded petals and the 3D effect they create is truly impressive! There’ a little secret you need to know when folding step by step photos for folding the Pinwheel Star and it’s very clear explained through step by step photos. This Pinwheel Star Square by Bonnie Pierce is a stunner, a beautiful square pattern you can use to make a gorgeous flower afghan or throw. There’s nothing more fulfilling than a pattern with a great personality and charisma and this Pinwheel Star has it all!
RH 4 ply Color A = Aran, Color B = Country Blue, Color C = Country Rose
Crochet Hook: Size F and E or size needed for gauge. Size G for edging.
Gauge: Each Square = 6″
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Bonnie Pierce
Thanks to Bonnie Pierce for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.