- [Free Pattern] Super Quick And Fun To Make: Crochet Dragonfly Poncho
- This Tunisian Crochet Shrug Pattern Is Super-Fun And So Relaxing!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Chevron Ripple Stitch in Single Crochet
- [Free Pattern] How To Make Your Own Pretty Tunisian Feathers
- [Free Pattern] Use Up Scrap Yarn And Make Some Fun Puppets Every Kid Will Love
Those folded petals and the 3D effect they create is truly impressive! There’ a little secret you need to know when folding step by step photos for folding the Pinwheel Star and it’s very clear explained through step by step photos. This Pinwheel Star Square by Bonnie Pierce is a stunner, a beautiful square pattern you can use to make a gorgeous flower afghan or throw. There’s nothing more fulfilling than a pattern with a great personality and charisma and this Pinwheel Star has it all!
RH 4 ply Color A = Aran, Color B = Country Blue, Color C = Country Rose
Crochet Hook: Size F and E or size needed for gauge. Size G for edging.
Gauge: Each Square = 6″
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Bonnie Pierce
Thanks to Bonnie Pierce for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.