- [Free Pattern] 5 Different Patterns In One Flower Garden Granny Square Afghan
- Colorful, Unique And Weather Friendly Unicorn Fingerless Gloves [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful And Useful Market Bag Is A Great Project For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Afghan And Matching Pillow Embellished By Popcorn And Twist Stitches
- [Free Pattern] Darling Little Baby Dragons
Those folded petals and the 3D effect they create is truly impressive! There’ a little secret you need to know when folding step by step photos for folding the Pinwheel Star and it’s very clear explained through step by step photos. This Pinwheel Star Square by Bonnie Pierce is a stunner, a beautiful square pattern you can use to make a gorgeous flower afghan or throw. There’s nothing more fulfilling than a pattern with a great personality and charisma and this Pinwheel Star has it all!
RH 4 ply Color A = Aran, Color B = Country Blue, Color C = Country Rose
Crochet Hook: Size F and E or size needed for gauge. Size G for edging.
Gauge: Each Square = 6″
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Bonnie Pierce
Thanks to Bonnie Pierce for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.