- [Free Pattern] This Falling Pumpkin Wall Hanging Is Perfect For Fall Decorating And Ready For Your Wall
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Genius Headband Pattern With Flower
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful Lily Pad Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Rectangle Granny Square Blanket- Patterns For All Sizes Of Afghans
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Motif Bathmat Is Gorgeous!
Here’s a fun bunny blanket crochet pattern that works perfect for Spring babies, for Easter decorating or if you’re an animal lover, for everyday use. C2C Bunny Rabbit Blanket by Jess Coppom is easily customizable and extremely adorable.
If you’ve never done c2c crochet before and you are super intimidated by it, just give it a try. There are lots of resources on the designer’s website to help you learn corner to corner crochet. You’ll be pleasantly surprised to realize that c2c crochet is really not that complicated.
Corner to Corner Bunny Blanket Crochet Pattern
• Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice (Weight: 4/medium – 170 yds, 3.5 oz)
Plaid Option (pictured):
– Color A: White (#860-100): 4 (9) balls
– Color B: Navy (#860-110): 1 (1) ball
– Color C: Dusty Blue (#860-108): 2 (2) balls
– Color D: Silver Blue (#860-105): 1 (1) ball
Solid Color Option (graphs available in the printable PDF)
– Color A: 4 (9) balls
– Color B: 3 (3) balls
• Tapestry needle
• Size H (5.0 mm) crochet hook
• Pom pom maker or piece of cardboard (optional)
• Free bunny C2C graph pattern
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get this pattern: Corner to Corner Bunny Blanket Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Jess Coppom for the article inspiration and featured image.