- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Honeycomb Tunisian Crochet Blanket
- Delight Your Family With This Beautiful Crochet Easter Basket
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Elf Baby Shoes Make A Beautiful Christmas Gift For Any Special Little One
- The Ice Pop Christmas Tree Is The Perfect Last-Minute Christmas Project!
- [Free Pattern] Inspiring And Amazingly Cute Flower Trellis Square
I’m going to start with this: you can get this gorgeous pattern for free through December 31, 2015. From the designer of the beautiful Denna Square, Polly Plum, here is another gorgeous square with a very interesting design, named Lise. This very artistic pattern requires an advanced beginner level.
This twelve inch afghan block is inspired by Islamic architecture, Art Nouveau, and perhaps a little Gershwin. Four petals gently flare and then taper to lightly rounded points. Behind them, the illusion of a square on point. The final rounds are left simple to accentuate the flowing lines or for you to experiment and embellish as you wish.
This pattern should be considered advanced beginner mainly for a small amount of tricky stitch placement. The pattern includes photos and tutorials to get you through those sections smoothly.
Two versions of the pattern are included for download – a full photo-tutorial version and a no-frills, printer-friendly, text-mostly version that includes only a few pictures as necessary on the last page.
Image source: Polly Plum
Thanks to Polly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.