- Super Fun And Easy Mermaid Crochet Doll Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Pattern For Anyone In The Baby Blanket Making Mood
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Soft And Puffy Zig-Zag Puff Stitch Baby Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Baby Mermaid Crochet Cocoon, Tail And Headband
- Quick And Easy Crochet Christmas Earrings Pattern [Free Crochet Patterns]
Really simple and really amazing, this crochet cushion made using a mixture of cotton yarns, of different weights is a real eye-catcher on every sofa. Beautiful, colorful and stylish, this cushion is easy to customize to suit your style of interior decoration. Cheriburossamu Cushion by Nicky Hale is a great pattern to make using up left over yarn, loose pattern. These adorable small flowers applique are perfect and totally amazing.
Cushion – Any Aran/Worsted
Flowers -Stylecraft Cotton
1 x ball of Saville 3670
1 x ball of Ivory 3665
Tree – Patons 100% Cotton 4ply
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: alifelikevera
Thanks to Nicky Hale for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.