- [Free Pattern] Is soft, Is Chunky, Is Quick! This Granny Square Blanket Is Awesome!
- [Free Pattern] Kids Will Go Crazy Over This Precious Puppy Dog Hat
- How To Crochet A Beautiful Chevron Blanket With A Straight Edge
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Christmas Hostess Apron For Holiday Cooking
- [Free Pattern] Cute Little Tawashi Crochet Coasters
This crochet leg warmers pattern is extremely easy to make at home. Free patterns for leg warmers are great stash busters and make awesome gifts. Summer Nights Leg Warmers by Melissa Hassler are trendy and fun to wear in colder summer nights.
“Is anyone else out there obsessed with layers? I love soft, comfortable layers. After designing my Fireside Shawl, I decided I needed to design a “layer” for my legs for all those summer nights when it’s just a tad too chilly for shorts but also too hot for pants. The result is these Summer Nights Leg Warmers. I highly recommend you use the same yarn that I did (Lion Brand’s Feels Like Butta). It feels amazing and comes in lots of pretty colors.”
Crochet Leg Warmers Pattern
crochet hooks (4): G 4mm & H 5mm
yarn: worsted weight (#4). I used Lion Brand’s Feels Like Butta in Ice. My leg warmers each weigh 75 grams/2.65 oz.
locking stitch markers
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!