- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple Dishcloth Pattern Makes A Fairly Tight-Weave Cloth With Just A Hint Of Texture
- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Extra Color To Your Home Decor With This Cheerfully Colored Crochet Afghan
- Mince Pie Christmas Ornament Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Most Amazing Vintage Crocheted Afghan
- Make A Kitty Blanket To Donate To A Local Animal Shelter
This lacy one skein crochet shawl pattern is an easy 4-row repeat pattern with basic stitches, which creates a beautiful lightweight summer shawl for cool nights. Tendril Shawl by Carmen Heffernan is a great asymmetric lace shawl with a very intuitive and super easy to crochet pattern. It works up quickly and makes the perfect weekend project.
One Skein Crochet Shawl Pattern
My Crochet Makes Hand Dyed Yarn: 4 Ply – 60% SW Merino /20% Yak/20% Silk – 100g/366m
4mm crochet hook
You can use 400m of any fingering weight yarn or yarn weight of your choice and matching hook.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Carmen Heffernan for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!