- Easy Corner To Corner Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners [Video Tutorial]
- Versatile And Full Of Popcorns Flower Pop Granny Square Blanket
- [FREE until January 15th] Lovely Cable Mittens For Cold Winter Days
- [Paid Pattern] A Little Granny Square Inspiration Goes A Long Way
- [Free Pattern] This Hooded Capelet Poncho Is Perfect For Girls, Teens, Women And Plus Sizes
This asymmetrical crochet shawl free pattern is easy to customize to different sizes. Dragon Belly shawl free pattern designed by Johanna Lindahl is a beautiful relaxing pattern that can be made in any weight yarn. This shawl pattern is really simple would suit a novice crocheter who wants to make something other than grannie squares.
Asymmetrical Crochet Shawl Free Pattern
I used the yarn Scheepjes Spirit 50 g (colour 304, 3 skeins). Spirit is available in 13 different colours and is a light and soft yarn made of 56 % cotton and 44 % acrylic. The yarn lenght is 210 m / 50 g which means you dont need that many skeins for a project. The yarn label suggest hook 3.5 – 4.0 mm, but I used a 4.5 mm hook to make my shawl extra airy.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Johanna Lindahl for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!