- [Free Pattern] This Comfy Snuggle Shawl With Hood Is Genius!
- [Free Pattern] This Breathtakingly Beautiful Flower-Block Pattern Looks Great In Any Afghan
- Free Crochet Shrug Pattern- Quick And Cozy
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Shell Bookmark Is The Perfect Gift For Any Book Lover!
- 4 Free C2C Crochet Graphgan Patterns Featuring Woodland Animals (Raccoon, Fox, Owl & Bear)
To quote someone:”The sun rising itself doesn’t even look half as good!” This lightweight summer shawls is a great summery shawl with a light and lacy crochet design. Inspired by a stained glass window the delightfully lacy Deco Sunburst Shawl by Suvi Geary is a great free crochet pattern to use to create a gorgeous accessory for a summer wedding, for prom or any other occasion.
Lightweight Summer Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
I used 4 skeins of a silk/merino wool blend fingering-weight (50g = 200m)yarn and a 3.5mm hook.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Lightweight Summer Shawl Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Suvi Geary for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!