- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful Lily Pad Granny Square
- Beautiful C2C Colorful Striped Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- Cabled Hooded Cowl Crochet Pattern To Stand Out In The Crowd
- This Blocking Method Will Make Your Crochet Work Look Fabulous!
- [Video Tutorial] The Crochet Magic Ring Made Really Easy For Beginners
This one skein shawl crochet pattern is free and makes a very delightful scarfie to wear! It looks really pretty, it’s an easy pattern and works up really fast. Amelia Shawl by Tamara Kelly is a fun pattern that can be done in colors to fit your favorite outfit or your favorite season. This one skein, super easy and super friendly shawl pattern, with gorgeous color changes built right in, is a stylish gift you can make yourself and the perfect gift for any woman who loves fashion.
One Skein Shawl Crochet Pattern
US – J, 6.0 mm hook (Furls Fiberarts recommended)
1 ball Lion Brand Shawl in a Ball (Worsted/”4″; 518 yds/473 m; 5.3 oz)
Colorway shown: Community Coral
Gauge: 11 sts x 7 rows = 4″ in dc
Finished Size: 15.5″ deep x 52.5″ wide at largest points
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Moogly
Thanks to Tamara Kelly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.