- Lovely Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket
- Crochet Mandala Placemats To Decorate Your Table In Style
- This Adorable Granny Square Blanket Is Perfect For Your Little Girl Or Boy
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Quick Coffee Cup Cozy With Holly Leaf And Berries Embellishment
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cable Crochet Stitch
This free crochet triangle shawl pattern doubles as a scarf in the cooler temperatures.
“What do you get when you mix a simple design with some fun texture, easy to follow repeats and your favorite show on tv? The Whitney Shawl by Divine Debris is what you get. This design is easy enough to follow while you’re marathon watching something exciting but interesting enough to look fantastic in any colorway you want.”
Free Crochet Triangle Shawl Pattern
US I (5.50 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
13 oz/ 371 yds
Notions: scissors, measuring tape, needle
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Amber for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!