- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crab Stitch Crochet (a.k.a. Reverse Single Crochet)
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Bobble – Shell Stitch
- These Quick Heart Pattern Makes Cute Valentine’s Gifts For All The Girls In Your Family
- [Photos & Video Tutorial] How To Crochet Puff or Bobble Stitch Easy
- [Free Pattern] Super Fun And Quick Weekend Baby Blanket
This free crochet triangle shawl pattern doubles as a scarf in the cooler temperatures.
“What do you get when you mix a simple design with some fun texture, easy to follow repeats and your favorite show on tv? The Whitney Shawl by Divine Debris is what you get. This design is easy enough to follow while you’re marathon watching something exciting but interesting enough to look fantastic in any colorway you want.”
Free Crochet Triangle Shawl Pattern
US I (5.50 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
13 oz/ 371 yds
Notions: scissors, measuring tape, needle
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Amber for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!