- [Free Pattern] Make A Warm And Snugly Star Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Incredible Flower Of Life Pattern To Fall In Love With
- This Crochet Watermelon Necklace Would Sell Well For Craft Shows
- Keeping Straight Edges In Crochet Is Easier Than You Think!
- [Paid Pattern] Make One Daisy Flower Crochet Charity Square To Help Local Charities
Guess what? I’ve never thought a crochet stamp can look so cute! As a matter of fact, I’ve never thought of a crochet stamp! Have you? Well, I’m glad someone with a heart for crochet and talent for design, did! These woolly Crochet Postage Stamps by Julie Harrison are absolutely adorable! The cutest thank you stamp message ever!
Are you someone who makes practical things, or are you more into the cute little useless fun make?
I think I do a bit of both. Or course it is great if you can make something practical that is cute and fun as well!
I just had a thought that they would make nice brooches if you sewed a pin to the back,
so quite multi functional after all!
Thanks to Julie Harrison for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.