- [Photo Tutorial] How To Add A Beautiful Bobble Border To A Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lovely Crochet Textured Stitch Pattern
- Super Cute And Super Cuddly Avocado Amigurumi Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Granny Square Will Bring French Landscape Gardens Into Your Room
- Quick And Easy Baby Booties
This beautiful crocheted Hello Kitty Scarf is designed for a 5-year-old girl. It has a Hello Kitty Granny Square at each end and you can use this square to become really creative and make different other projects to match the scarf. Or maybe pretty Hello Kitty Granny Square blankets, bags or back packs, ponchos, table sets or anything else you may think of. The Hello Kitty Granny Square Scarf pattern comes with a wonderful photo tutorial with nice clear pictures on Made By K-Tutorials blog.
This is a free pattern for a scarf made up of rectangles joined together and surrounded by a picot-edged border, a fun accessory for anyone who loves Hello Kitty. Each rectangle features either a cute kitty face or a traditional granny square (modified slightly to make it oblong).
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Made By K-Tutorials for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.