- [Free Pattern] Such A Great Square, I Really Love That Sundial!
- Crochet On The Edges Of Fabric? This Fusion Blanket Is Brilliant!
- Brenda Jarrard Shared I was using up some left over thread
- [Free Pattern] Ridiculously Warm And Cozy Snowflake Mittens
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted Stocking Advent Calendar Is A Delightful Way To Count Down The Days Until Christmas
This Panda Bear hat free crochet pattern is amazing! This Panda Bear Hat by Melissa Hassler is super comfortable, stylish, funny, and keeps heads warm. “I think Panda Bears, also known as the Giant Panda, are super cute animals. I love designing animal hats and so I thought it was time for a Panda hat! This crochet hat is a quick and easy project. It would be great for crochet beginners.”
Panda Bear Hat Free Crochet Pattern
crochet hooks: I 5.5mm & G 4mm
yarn: worsted weight (#4). I used Red Heart Super Saver in black & white
locking stitch markers
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!