- [Free Pattern] This Delightful 16 Points Blanket Has Absolutely No Seaming!
- [Free Pattern] She Takes A Beautiful Mandala And Turns It Into A Stunning Blanket!
- Cutest Crochet Hair Flowers Pattern Ever
- [Free Pattern] Make One Baby Blanket A Day With This Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
- This Pretty Boxed Block Stitch Baby Blanket Will Steal Your Heart!
This free crochet slouch hat pattern with a gorgeous stained glass effect will show you how to crochet a super easy slouchy hat free pattern using the gorgeous Millstone stitch.
“This beautiful hat was designed using the striking millstone stitch. The gorgeous colors of the self striping yarn really stand out against the stormy grey framework.
This hat can be made in any size, as a beanie, slouch or messy bun. The pattern is worked flat and, while it may look complicated, is actually a simple repeating pattern which is a lot of fun to work up.”
Free Crochet Slouch Hat Pattern With A Gorgeous Stained Glass Effect
Loops & Threads Wellness Baby (fine weight; 70% acrylic, 30% Amicor acrylic) in Charcoal (MC), Loops & Threads Joy DK (light weight; 100% anti-pilling acrylic) in Tropical
You will need crochet hook size E/4 – 3.5mm (or other depending on your yarn), tape measure, yarn needle to weave in ends.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Free Crochet Slouch Hat Pattern With A Gorgeous Stained Glass Effect via Krazy Kabbage.
Thanks to Kat for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!