- [Free Pattern] We’re Totally In Love With This Cute And Versatile Block Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Quick And Cozy DIY Puff Stitch Cowl To Suit Every Style
- 3 Spa Washcloth Crochet Patterns- Soft And Adorable
- Peacock Carolynne Anne Shared Now I won’t loose my crochet hooks while
- [Free Pattern] Simply Gorgeous Living Room Afghan
This square crochet dishcloth pattern is an easy project suitable for the beginner crocheter. Cottage Square DIY Crochet Dishcloth by Crochet Life is so lovely and so practical and usable with all that texture.
A super quick and colorful crochet project with a fun border. This is a great pattern for a quick gift and the perfect pattern for TV crocheting while watching your favorite show.
Square Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
Cloth 1 – approximately 65 yards worsted weight cotton yarn. Drops Paris Cotton Yarn used for cloths pictured.
Cloth 2 – approximately 75 yards worsted weight cotton yarn. Drops Paris cotton yarn used for cloths pictured.
Crochet hook size H/8 (5.0mm) or size needed to obtain gauge
Skill Level: Easy
More Free Crochet Patterns:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Crochet Life for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!