- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Zpagetti Square Basket You Can Make For Everyone In Your Life
- [Photo Tutorial] What You Can Do With An Old T-shirt Is Brilliant: Recycled Floor Cushion
- Free Pocket Shawl Crochet Pattern
- Be Kind Wall-Hanging To Keep You On The Path Of Loving-Kindness
- Fabulous Crochet Granny Hexagon Afghan Pattern To Add Some Color To Your Decor
If you like to cook and bake you’ll most certainly appreciate these double sided crochet potholders patterns. They are perfect for making potholders, trivets, hotpads ( whatever you wanna call them!) to use in your kitchen or to give as gifts.
The free crochet potholders patterns we selected below, designed by Rebecca Langford of Yarn + Chai create doubly-thick and modern potholders you’ll love to make. With a great texture, they are easy to make and sure to be a beautiful addition to your kitchen.
3 Awesome Double Sided Crochet Potholders Patterns
1. Ribbed Potholder Double Sided
Use them for trivets, for spoon rests or as coasters. These ribbed potholders made in cotton are really nice and thick so you can easily pick up the baking pans from the oven. You can make then in a variety of colors and shades as they are so much fun and also functional.
2. Farmhouse Potholder Double Sided
This double tick and modern potholder is worked using the Herringbone Half Double Crochet stitch worked in the round. The texture created is beautiful and looks great no matter your choice of yarn. The pattern is very easily adaptable to fit you kitchen decor or someone else. Make a few in complimentary shades for gift sets that will be loved and cherished.
3. Mosaic Potholder Double Sided
Make a set of two or three of these mosaic double sided potholders, in different complimentary colors as gift for a new bride or a new homeowner. They would look great in any kitchen. If you want elegant and chic potholders remember the colors combo formula: light background + dark, thinner mosaic will always produce beautiful kitchen helpers.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!