- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Side Saddle Stitch
- Simple And Quick Crochet Waffle Dishcloth Pattern To Make To Sell
- [Free Pattern] Catch The Good And Trap The Bad With This Magical Dream Catcher
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Arcade Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Cool And Easy Patchwork Dog Pillow That Kids And Adults Will Enjoy
This stylish yet practical chevron bag crochet pattern may quickly become the accessory you were looking for. Fast-Forward Chevron Purse free crochet pattern designed by Krazy Kabbage features a single bold chevron line pointing all the way around the bag. The two colors design make this purse really stand out. Whether you like strong or neutral colors, you can mix and match a wide range of colors to suit your taste or match an outfit. This purse pattern is easily customizable as you can add a lining, zipper and pockets inside for a fully functioning purse.
Chevron Bag Crochet Pattern
Lily Sugar’n Cream (medium weight; 100% cotton) 344 yards Overcast (MC) and 120 yards Psychedelic (CC)
You will need crochet hook size H/8 – 5mm, a yarn needle to weave in ends and 4 stitch markers (optional)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Krazy Kabbage for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!