- Cute Crochet Summer Dress For Little Girl
- Gorgeous One Skein Crochet Scarf To Elevate Your Outfit And Keep You Warm
- [Free Pattern] Super-Cute Shamrock Basket You Can Use Around St. Pat’s Day Or All Year Long
- [Free Pattern] The Most Huggable Crochet Love Blanket In The World!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Wavy Shell Stitch [Video Tutorial]
This stylish yet practical chevron bag crochet pattern may quickly become the accessory you were looking for. Fast-Forward Chevron Purse free crochet pattern designed by Krazy Kabbage features a single bold chevron line pointing all the way around the bag. The two colors design make this purse really stand out. Whether you like strong or neutral colors, you can mix and match a wide range of colors to suit your taste or match an outfit. This purse pattern is easily customizable as you can add a lining, zipper and pockets inside for a fully functioning purse.
Chevron Bag Crochet Pattern
Lily Sugar’n Cream (medium weight; 100% cotton) 344 yards Overcast (MC) and 120 yards Psychedelic (CC)
You will need crochet hook size H/8 – 5mm, a yarn needle to weave in ends and 4 stitch markers (optional)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Krazy Kabbage for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!