- Totally In Love With This Cute Granny Patch For Jeans
- Super-Easy Crochet Slippers For Adults [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Fantastic Crochet Fox Headband For You To Make
- Fast And Easy Crochet Baby Swirl Hat Pattern In Two Colours [Video Tutorial]
- [Video Tutorial] Amazingly Beautiful 3D Cable Stitch Hat With Stunning Crown Design
It could be because of the color combination or maybe not, I just think this wrap looks amazing! And very summer-like to me, although it is said to be great for all seasons. The Dew Drop Wrap by Belle Tracy is easy to make and the result is stunning! To make a project similar to the one in the featured image, here is what you need to know:
For my Dew Drop Wrap, I used two skeins of Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable yarn in color “dragonfly” and I used crochet hook size I (5.50 mm). The finished project measures 14 inches wide and 60 inches long- unblocked. (See more here)
Thanks to Belle Tracy for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.