- [Free Pattern] World’s Easiest Ripple!
- [Free Pattern] This Cats Afghan Is Absolutely Fabulous!
- [Free Pattern] Dishcloth Or Waffle? Really Simple Pattern To Have More Fun In The Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] Luscious Pink Strawberry Ice Cream Baby Blanket -Perfect For Quick & Easy Crochet Projects
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Fabulous Striped Mesh Stitch Blanket
Looking for Christmas gifts ideas? Give this beautiful Crochet Mile A Minute Scarf a go! Crochet Puff Stitch Mile A Minute Scarf designed by Hooked by Robin is a delightful pattern with so many possibilities! This is definitely one of those patterns that look complicated but is very simple. This scarf looks so soft and squidgy and the pattern is lovely simple. Use it to spread some happiness to friends and family this winter season!
Crochet Mile A Minute Scarf
Yarn & Hook information:
2 balls of King Cole Beaches DK Yarn in the colourway “Beach Melba”
For my scarf, I did 5 puff strips, each 106 puffs in length. *PLEASE NOTE THERE IS AN ERROR IN THE VIDEO* I say I did 160 puffs when I in fact did 106 – sorry for any confusion!
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Easy Mile-A-Minute Crochet Scarf Video Tutorial
Thanks to Hooked by Robin for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!