- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crazy Stitch Afghan
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Throw Pattern Features Dragonflies Radiating Out From The Center Of The Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Perfect Boot Cuff To Wear With Your Skinny Jeans And Tall Boots
- [Free Pattern] Don’t You Just Love These Magic Squares?
- [Free Pattern] This Red Crochet Shawl Is Simply Stunning!
Whether you’re new to crocheting or not, if you love cats, this cat silhouette crochet pattern is perfect for you. Covered In Cats Afghan by Rachel Misner is a pattern suitable for beginners. Made using the corner to corner technique, this cats themed blanket is fun and decorative and also a perfect gift idea for any cat lover in your life.
Cat Silhouette Crochet Pattern
Basic Stitch Anti-Pilling worsted weight (4) yarn. 10 skeins Silver Heather (1,750 yards), 6 skeins Black (1,010 yards)
5.00mm (H) Crochet Hook
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Rachel Misner for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!