- Santa Claus Crochet Christmas Kitchen Towel
- Baby’s First Blanket- The Perfect Baby Shower Gift [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Fall Crochet Hat With Unique Design
- [Free Pattern] What A Wonderful And Simple Design! Simple Crossover Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Granny’s Shining Star Square Is Fun To Make And Easy To Whip Up!
Whether you’re new to crocheting or not, if you love cats, this cat silhouette crochet pattern is perfect for you. Covered In Cats Afghan by Rachel Misner is a pattern suitable for beginners. Made using the corner to corner technique, this cats themed blanket is fun and decorative and also a perfect gift idea for any cat lover in your life.
Cat Silhouette Crochet Pattern
Basic Stitch Anti-Pilling worsted weight (4) yarn. 10 skeins Silver Heather (1,750 yards), 6 skeins Black (1,010 yards)
5.00mm (H) Crochet Hook
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Rachel Misner for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!