- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waffle Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Super Simple Bobble Stitch Baby Hat
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Lemon Peel Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Endlessly Pretty Crochet Button Cowl
- [Video Tutorial] Easiest Way To Weave In Loose Ends In Crochet
This free matching crochet hat and scarf pattern are quick and easy to make and come with a bonus: a free pattern for a little headband/ear warmer. Simplicity Hat & Scarf Duo by Adele Griffiths is a super simple pattern that makes a super cozy hat and scarf set. This is a really nice set to give as a gift. You can always add a pair of crocheted gloves in the same colors for even a more stylish look.
Free Matching Crochet Hat And Scarf Pattern
Stylecraft Bellissima Chunky
145m per 100g 100% premium acrylic
4 x Precious Posy
2 x Paper Parchment
6mm,7mm, & 8mm hooks
Darning needle for sewing in ends.
115mm Clover pom-pom maker
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Adele Griffiths for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!