- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Blanket of Roses Afghan Pattern Is Timeless
- Gorgeous Free Crochet Tulip Doily Pattern
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Rainbow Dash Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Quick Twist Ear Warmer Will Make Winter Running So Much Easier
- How To Change Colors In Crochet- Crochet Changing Colors At The Beginning Or End Of A Row
This fast crochet scarf free pattern is simple, beginner-friendly and works up fast. Awesome Andrea Scarf by Wilma Westenberg features two basic crochet stitches: double crochet and single crochet which makes it a super crochet project that’s perfect for beginners who want to learn a basic crochet stitch. You can add fringes to this lovely scarf for a charming finishing touch.
Fast And Super Simple Crochet Scarf Free Pattern
– 2 skeins of Lion Brand Touch Of Alpaca Bonus Bundle (worsted weight, 250g / 475m, 9oz / 520 yds)
– Crochet hook 10 mm (US N/P)
Width: 28 cm / 11”
Length: 235 cm / 92.5”
The length of your scarf is easy to alter based on the number of rows that you crochet. You can make it smaller and shorter for a child’s size by simply making fewer rows.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Fast And Super Simple Crochet Scarf Free Pattern.
Thanks to Wilma Westenberg for the article inspiration and featured image.