- Handy Clutch Purse Crochet Pattern
- This Gorgeous Crochet Wriggle Blanket Is Surprisingly Easy To Make (Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] These Sweetheart Kisses Coasters Make Adorable Valentine’s Day Gifts
- An African Flower Turned Mandala You Will Love Deeply!
- [Free Pattern] What She Makes With This Square Is Really Amazing!
Use this simple pattern to make a beautiful crochet afghan or throw. Sea Glass Throw pattern designed by Marianne Forrestal with such a wonderful design it really is the perfect crochet sofa throw to cozy up in! The throw or afghan pattern works great for any room in your home.
This project is simple to work up in just a couple of steps. Firstly you work the center of the throw in rounds just as if you were crocheting a granny square and the on the second part you add the corners to each side of the square.
Sea Glass Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
RED HEART® Soft®: 2 balls 9870 Deep Sea A, 3 balls 9518 Teal B, 5 balls 9983 Seaglass C, and 2 balls 9520 Seafoam D
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 5.5mm [US I-9]
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Sea Glass Afghan- Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart.
Thanks to Marianne Forrestal for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.