- [Free Pattern] These Adorable Crochet Baby Booties Are Perfect For Tiny Little Baby Feet
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Easy Spike Stitch
- This Crochet Sampler Afghan Is An Easy Pattern To Take On The Go
- Incredibly Easy And Gorgeous Trapezoid Shaped Shawl [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful Lily Pad Granny Square
Larger bags are awesome! You can pack as many things as you want or need and yet look great, stylish and fashionable! Not to mention, feminine! 😉 Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of Naztazia, and learn how to make and crochet an easy for beginner Tote Bag Handbag Purse perfect for summer! (Written pattern also available at Naztazia’s site)
Two 350-yard skeins of yarn. Two strands will be held together. Less than 50 yards for each stripe.
H (5 mm) crochet hook. Button. Scissors. Yarn needle.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Naztazia
Thanks to Naztazia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.