- [Free Pattern] Save Money And Look Fabulous With This Extremely Simple Trick
- [Video Tutorial] These Granny Squares Make A Lovely Crochet Puff Stitch Flower Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make The Easiest Crochet Spiral Cord For Purse Handle
- Beautifully Textured Bavarian Beauty 12 Inch Block- Free Crochet Pattern
- Connie’s Ray of Hope Is An Amazing Crochet Mandala Wall Hanging Free Pattern
Larger bags are awesome! You can pack as many things as you want or need and yet look great, stylish and fashionable! Not to mention, feminine! 😉 Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of Naztazia, and learn how to make and crochet an easy for beginner Tote Bag Handbag Purse perfect for summer! (Written pattern also available at Naztazia’s site)
Two 350-yard skeins of yarn. Two strands will be held together. Less than 50 yards for each stripe.
H (5 mm) crochet hook. Button. Scissors. Yarn needle.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Naztazia
Thanks to Naztazia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.