- Eve’s Sunflowers-Yet Another Magnificent Crochet Blanket Pattern [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Very Fast And Simple Knitted Scarf With Amazing Texture!
- [Photo Tutorial] These Mini Granny Square Crochet Baskets Are Incredibly Lovely
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Crochet Heart For Charity
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Mug Cozy Will Make Your Morning Coffee/Tea Even Better!
This textured blanket looks absolutely adorable! The pattern is easy to make, the size is very easy to adjust to suit your needs and the stitches combo looks fantastic! Comfy Squares Textured Blanket by Rebecca Langford is a simple yet beautiful worsted weight pattern, a blanket that’s modern and classic at the same time. The pattern is perfect to make beautiful, comfy and warm blankets not only for babies but also for kids of all ages and adults.
Size: Blanket measures 30″x40″ (stroller blanket or small lap blanket size). Pattern is easily adjustable for both length and width.
Hook: K (6.50mm)
Yarn: About 180 yards of #4 worsted/aran weight yarn per color block. I used Vanna’s Choice (by Lion Brand) in color blocks of Purple (x2), Linen, Taupe and Gray Marble. Please see Notes section for a helpful note about yarn amounts.
You’ll also need: Yarn needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Little Monkeys Crochet
Thanks to Rebecca for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.