- [Free Pattern] Save Money And Look Fabulous With This Extremely Simple Trick
- [Free Pattern] Cute Ladybird (Ladybug) Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Panda, Piggy And Frog Crochet Baskets Bring More Fun To Any Desk
- Fabulous Easy Tunisian Crochet Scarf
- [Free Pattern] With Or Without The Border, This Square Is Gorgeous!
This classic chevron striped afghan will add a playful accent to any home decor. Snuggly and stylish this beautiful Cabin in the Woods Afghan by Lorna Miser would be great in your home, or as a gift for someone. This pattern makes a great crochet baby blanket and works for bigger kids as well.
This cozy afghan, crocheted in rich hues, is perfect for snuggling and will add the perfect finishing touch to any decor.
Caron® Simply Soft® (Solids: 6 oz/170.1 g, 315 yds/288 m;
Heathers: 5 oz/141.7 g; 250 yds/228 m)
Contrast A Taupe (39783) or Dark Chocolate (39768) 2 balls
Contrast B Off White (39702) or Bone (39703) 3 balls
Contrast C Robin’s Egg (39780) or Autumn Red (39730) 3 balls
Contrast D Grey Heather (H9509) or Off White (39702) 2 balls
Size U.S. H/8 (5 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarnspirations
Thanks to Lorna Miser for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.