- [Free Pattern] 3 Christmas Stockings Anyone Can Make, Even You
- [Free Pattern] Add Warmth And Comfort To Any Blanket With This Cute Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Want Something Different? Check Out This Gorgeous Blanket!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Foundation Double Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Crochet Edging & Picot Join Is Made With A Single Thread
This classic chevron striped afghan will add a playful accent to any home decor. Snuggly and stylish this beautiful Cabin in the Woods Afghan by Lorna Miser would be great in your home, or as a gift for someone. This pattern makes a great crochet baby blanket and works for bigger kids as well.
This cozy afghan, crocheted in rich hues, is perfect for snuggling and will add the perfect finishing touch to any decor.
Caron® Simply Soft® (Solids: 6 oz/170.1 g, 315 yds/288 m;
Heathers: 5 oz/141.7 g; 250 yds/228 m)
Contrast A Taupe (39783) or Dark Chocolate (39768) 2 balls
Contrast B Off White (39702) or Bone (39703) 3 balls
Contrast C Robin’s Egg (39780) or Autumn Red (39730) 3 balls
Contrast D Grey Heather (H9509) or Off White (39702) 2 balls
Size U.S. H/8 (5 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarnspirations
Thanks to Lorna Miser for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.