- [Photo Tutorial] Learn To Chain, Single Crochet And Turn Your Work The Right Way. It’s So Simple!
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast And Absolutely Stunning Crochet Shawl
- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Lovely Arrow-Shaped Stitch Afghan Pattern
- [No Longer Online] This Is The Perfect Peacock Doily For Your Home
- [Video Tutorial] Easy Puff Stitch Granny Square Blanket
This pattern looks like rows of flowers having fun. The name itself invites you to have fun with colors. The Juicy Fruits and Whipped Creme Throw pattern by Roseanna Beck it’s an easy enough pattern you can memorize and use to make a beautiful afghan or a gift throw while watching TV or multitasking. This afghan is made using the Cross-stitch.
Those cheerful stripes are made to sweeten up any room. Just crochet it in colors that complement your home decor. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.