- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Multifunctional Crochet Basket With Handles
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Jacob’s Ladder Stitch
- Peacock Carolynne Anne Shared Now I won’t loose my crochet hooks while
- [Photo Tutorial] Lift Your Spirits With This Joyful Happy Flower Decoration
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Stunning Flowers Crochet Stitch Pattern
“Step out in style while staying warm and cozy in this gorgeous long crochet cardigan pattern with hood. Feather Storm Coat by Krazy Kabbage is made using Lion Brand’s new Anti-pilling yarn to keep it looking like new for longer.
Pick any 2 colors from the range of 32 to create your own unique look and make it in any of 8 available sizes from XS through to 5X. This cardigan can also be made in a shorter length if you prefer.
This is an easy yet fun crochet project with an addictive repeating pattern that you’re sure to love creating!”
Long Crochet Cardigan Pattern With Hood
Lion Brand Basic Stitch anti-pilling (medium weight; 100% acrylic) in Fairview (MC), and Pumpkin (CC)
You will need crochet hook size H/8 – 5mm, tape measure, yarn needle, stitch markers and 6 wood toggles or buttons.
This pattern uses US terminology.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Krazy Kabbage for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!