- Debbie Harford Shared Another baby afghan done ready for snuggling.
- Colorful Crochet Blanket Pattern For Every Season
- Super Huggable Llama-No-Drama Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern
- Gorgeous Apache Tears Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Colorful Blanket With A Retro Look Is Fabulous
This crochet granny stripe cardigan is the perfect throw-on for every outfit! As the weather warms up and Spring is just around the corner, you want this cardigan in your wardrobe as soon as possible. Crochet Rabbithole Cardigan designed by Crafty Queens is a really cool pattern. It’s simple to make and wonderful and you’ll get directions to make your own size.
10 balls of Scheepjes Secret Garden – I used 2 balls each of: 731-732-733-735-738
4mm crochet hook (US size G)
Check out the original source for this Classic Granny Stripe Cardigan Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crafty Queens
Thanks to Carmen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.