- Make Christmas Super Special With These Fast And Fun Crochet Dolls Stocking Fillers And Toys
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Flower Garden Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Quick & Easy, Knit and Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- Cutest Crochet Baby Dragon Amigurumi Is The Perfect Gift For Your Dragon Loving Friends
- [Free Pattern] These Gorgeous Slippers Work Up Insanely Fast! (Small Child Size Available Too!)
Simple and beautiful are two magic words that make a crochet baby blanket pattern a total winner! Catie Alice’s Jiffy Baby Blanket by Marie Anne St. Jean is a simple yet so pretty 2 rows repeat pattern that requires no counting. Need a quick baby shower gift? Any beginner who knows how to single and half-double crochet should be able to complete this crochet baby blanket in just a few days.
Lion Brand Baby’s First Yarn, 6 skeins to complete pattern as written. Color used in photo is Pixie Dust, which is a creamy, off-white color.
Size K (6.5mm) crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Marie Anne St. Jean
Thanks to Marie Anne St. Jean for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.