- Beautiful Sashiko Crochet Bag Pattern
- 10 Clever And Handy Cheat Sheets To Help You Crochet Like A Pro
- [Video Tutorials] Add Sparkles To Your Holiday With These Adorable Colorful Granny Stars And Trees
- This Easy On-The-Go Crochet Baby Blanket Is Perfect For The Beginner Crocheter
- Simple And Quick Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginner Crocheters
Any teen would absolutely love to have this lace mask for their dances any fun adult would wear one at parties, don’t you think?
This gorgeous Crochet Lace Masquerade Mask by arhoglen is both lovely and seductive; a mask that can be made even fancier by adding some feathers and may be some jewels to it. What a wonderful gift to give someone!
Beautiful Crochet Mask Free Pattern
Yarn: Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Cotton (Sz 10 – Black)
about 12” of 20 gauge wire
pair of needle nose pliers
Needle and matching thread
1” wide ribbon (approximately 1yard) OR Decorative stick-handle OR 12-16″ Matching Elastic
Small swatch of matching fabric, ribbon, or swatch of crochet made with your yarn.
Check out the original source for this Beautiful Crochet Mask Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Craft Disasters
Thanks to Andrea for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.