- Amazing Block And Triangle Crochet Project [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Exquisite Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Prettiest Lace Baby Blanket You’ll Ever Make
- We Absolutely Love This Granny Square Coaster Crochet Pattern!
- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves This Mountain Ridges Textured Afghan With A Modern Look
This little pouch free crochet pattern it’s small, it’s fast and you can use any small pieces of leftover yarn you have just laying around to make it. Little Pouch by Elisabeth Andrée is a gorgeous pattern and perfect for small gifts, sweet little party favors or as little lavender sachets to scent your drawers and keep insects away.
Little Pouch Free Crochet Pattern
i used small pieces of leftover yarn so i had to do a lot of weaving in yarn ends, but it is a small and fast project. use any yarn you like with a matching crochet hook size and it is up to you to make the pouch in one color or as many colors you want. my yarn was punto fancy color of schachenmayr nomotta with crochet hook size 4.0 mm
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Elisabeth Andrée for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!