- Bring Style To Your Space With This Gorgeous Crochet Flower Square Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Wavy Shell Stitch [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Newborn Bunny Hat And Diaper Cover Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Beautiful Baby Blanket It’s Amazingly Easy To Make. Perfect For Beginners!
- [Video Tutorial] This Easy Crochet Purse Is A Perfect Crochet Project For Beginners
Use up some of your scrap yarn to make some quick beach bags for summer with this easy crochet mesh bag free pattern. Back to the Beach by DROPS design is a very easy project worked from the bottom up in the round. In stripes or solid color, grab the leftover yarn you probably already have some from other projects, this easy mesh beach bag is a quick project you can make right now.
Easy Crochet Mesh Bag Free Pattern
Measurements: Circumference: 86 cm = 33 7/8”. Length (without straps): 36 cm = 14 1/4”.
MATERIALS (for 1 bag in each color):
DROPS PARIS from Garnstudio (belongs to yarn group C)
250 g color 17, off white
150 g color 41, mustard
100 g color 59, old pink
100 g color 101, light blue
100 g color 35, vanilla
For 1 bag you need 100 g color 17 off white, 50 g color 41 mustard and 100 g of color at bottom of bag.
If you work the piece in one color only, you will need:
250 g Paris for 1 bag.
16 double crochets in width and 9 rows in height = 10 x 10 cm = 4” x 4”.
DROPS CROCHET HOOK SIZE 4.5 MM = US 7.
The hook size is only a guide. If you get too many stitches on 10 cm = 4”, change to a larger hook size. If you get too few stitches on 10 cm = 4”, change to a smaller hook size.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to DROPS design for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!