- [Free Patterns] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Patterns Of Trains, Planes And Boats!
- [Free Pattern] These Kitchen Sponges Rock! Scrubbie Nylon Side, Grippy Back Side And Absorbent Sponge In The Middle
- [Free Pattern] These Minion Inspired Doll & Pillows Patterns Are A Big Hit!
- [Free Pattern] Make It Memorable With This Military Inspired Crochet Hat For Babies
- Incredibly Cute Gingerbread Man Baby Booties You Can Make Really Quick
Use up some of your scrap yarn to make some quick beach bags for summer with this easy crochet mesh bag free pattern. Back to the Beach by DROPS design is a very easy project worked from the bottom up in the round. In stripes or solid color, grab the leftover yarn you probably already have some from other projects, this easy mesh beach bag is a quick project you can make right now.
Easy Crochet Mesh Bag Free Pattern
Measurements: Circumference: 86 cm = 33 7/8”. Length (without straps): 36 cm = 14 1/4”.
MATERIALS (for 1 bag in each color):
DROPS PARIS from Garnstudio (belongs to yarn group C)
250 g color 17, off white
150 g color 41, mustard
100 g color 59, old pink
100 g color 101, light blue
100 g color 35, vanilla
For 1 bag you need 100 g color 17 off white, 50 g color 41 mustard and 100 g of color at bottom of bag.
If you work the piece in one color only, you will need:
250 g Paris for 1 bag.
16 double crochets in width and 9 rows in height = 10 x 10 cm = 4” x 4”.
DROPS CROCHET HOOK SIZE 4.5 MM = US 7.
The hook size is only a guide. If you get too many stitches on 10 cm = 4”, change to a larger hook size. If you get too few stitches on 10 cm = 4”, change to a smaller hook size.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to DROPS design for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!