- [Free Pattern] Perfect Baby Blanket Pattern For A Last Minute Invitation To A Gift Giving Occasion
- [Free Pattern] Use Up Scrap Yarn And Make Some Fun Puppets Every Kid Will Love
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute & Quick Bunny Crochet Pattern Just Melted My Heart!
- [Free Pattern] This Tree Mug Cozy Would Make A Great Secret Santa Gift Or Stocking Stuffer
- [Photo Tutorial] This Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch Pattern Is Actually An Easy Pattern With A Great Visual Impact
Adorable and very easy to complete, this pattern can be done in any color combination you can think of. Down the Chimney Gift Bags pattern by Maria Bittner is useful and very ever,and a great idea for Christmas gifts, but not only. The pattern can be used all year long , for bridal shower gifts or baby showers.
Adorable Crochet Bags
Red Heart Super Saver Worsted Weight yarn. Yardage is given in order of size:
Color 1 (Red) – 100, 150, 200 yards
Color 2 (White) – 70, 80, 100 yards
Stitch Markers (2)
Hook H/5.00 mm
Thanks to Maria Bittner for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.