- [Free Pattern] This Is One Of The Cutest Presents You Could Give Someone: Crochet Wine Bottle Totes
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Beautiful Lace Stitch
- [Free Pattern] By Far The Easiest And Fastest Newborn Hat
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Thermal Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Colorful Crochet Star Stitch Potholders To Decorate Your Kitchen Any Season
Adorable and very easy to complete, this pattern can be done in any color combination you can think of. Down the Chimney Gift Bags pattern by Maria Bittner is useful and very ever,and a great idea for Christmas gifts, but not only. The pattern can be used all year long , for bridal shower gifts or baby showers.
Adorable Crochet Bags
Red Heart Super Saver Worsted Weight yarn. Yardage is given in order of size:
Color 1 (Red) – 100, 150, 200 yards
Color 2 (White) – 70, 80, 100 yards
Stitch Markers (2)
Hook H/5.00 mm
Thanks to Maria Bittner for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.