- Easy Shell Stitch Baby Blanket For Beginners ( Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Creative Sheep Ornaments Your Kids Will Absolutely Love
- [Free Pattern] One Perfectly Marvelous Blooming Flower Cushion
- Very Easy Free Baby Sweater Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous 3 Piece Hat, Scarf & Gloves Women’s Winter Set
This adorable little bag is approximately 4″ tall and 13″ around. Dot’s Little Ditty Bag by Dot Matthews is so much fun to make and give to it away! This great little bag works up quick and is a great stash buster. It can be also used to hold little goodies for kids, or as a cute bag for little girls or as a matter of fact in any other way you wish!
Yarn: 57 yds, app 1 oz, 4 ply, worsted weight. This one is done in Red Heart Super Saver, color 0885 Delft Blue
scissors; blunt needle; stitch marker
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written patternat: Crochetville Community
Thanks to Dot Matthews for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.