- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Multifunctional Crochet Basket With Handles
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Plaid Granny Blanket Made Using A Little Twist To The Granny Pattern
- [Free Patterns] Adorable And Groovy Crochet Flowers That Look Beautiful Every Day
- Easy Super Scrubby Dish Cloth To Really Scrub Those Dishes Clean
- This Tooth Fairy Pillow Is Such A Cute Idea!
If you’re ready to learn an easy and beautiful new stitch, try the Woven Stitch photo tutorial by Amy from The Stitchin Mommy. There are many advantages to knowing this stitch, not only it work amazingly on any type of clothing or hat but also is great for a garment.
And what’s even better, the Woven Stitch it only requires you to know only three basic stitches.
If you’re more of a visual learner you’ll love the video tutorial below by Mikey from the Crochet Crowd. Enjoy and have fun learning your new stitch for the day.
Thanks to Amy for the inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.