- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves Making This Vintage Vertical Stripe Crocheted Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Crochet Spring-Friendly Shawl
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Perfect Boot Cuff To Wear With Your Skinny Jeans And Tall Boots
- Really Easy To Crochet Baby Blanket Is One Of The Best Baby Shower Gifts You Can Get [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Step-By-Step Domino Knitting Tutorial + Domino Baby Blanket Pattern
If you’re ready to learn an easy and beautiful new stitch, try the Woven Stitch photo tutorial by Amy from The Stitchin Mommy. There are many advantages to knowing this stitch, not only it work amazingly on any type of clothing or hat but also is great for a garment.
And what’s even better, the Woven Stitch it only requires you to know only three basic stitches.
If you’re more of a visual learner you’ll love the video tutorial below by Mikey from the Crochet Crowd. Enjoy and have fun learning your new stitch for the day.
Thanks to Amy for the inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.