- [Free Pattern] Simple, Soft And Puffy Zig-Zag Puff Stitch Baby Afghan
- [Video Tutorial] Very Easy Spectacular Crochet Flower
- [Free Pattern] Gypsy Rose Blanket Is Amazing!
- Cutest Dinosaur Applique Pattern For All Dinosaur Loving Kids Of Any Age
- [Free Pattern] Adorable No Seam Baby Booties- The Easiest Pattern Ever!
If you’re ready to learn an easy and beautiful new stitch, try the Woven Stitch photo tutorial by Amy from The Stitchin Mommy. There are many advantages to knowing this stitch, not only it work amazingly on any type of clothing or hat but also is great for a garment.
And what’s even better, the Woven Stitch it only requires you to know only three basic stitches.
If you’re more of a visual learner you’ll love the video tutorial below by Mikey from the Crochet Crowd. Enjoy and have fun learning your new stitch for the day.
Thanks to Amy for the inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.