- Quick And Easy Crocodile Stitch Flower Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Wiggles Preemie Baby Blankie Is One Of The Most Adorable Blankets I’ve Ever Seen!
- 10+ Cute And Easy 10 Minute Crochet Projects [Free Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Super Scrubbies
- [Photo Tutorial] This Puff Flower Stitch Is Perfect For An Edging Or Border
This XOXO wrap free crochet pattern is a beginner’s project. The message is sweet and powerful. Everyone knows XOXO means Hugs & Kisses.
‘I love you so much’ wrap free crochet pattern designed by Arunima Goel is elegant and beautiful and a perfect stash buster. The motifs are very quick to work up, 10 minutes more or less and then put together using the join-as-you-go method. Need help with join-as-you-go method? Check these tutorials for help. xoxo
Easy XOXO Wrap Free Crochet Pattern
This wrap uses all 50 colors of the Scheepjes riverwashed / stonewashed color pack. It is made up of 400 ‘X’ and ‘O’ motifs that are put together using the join-as-you-go method. This wrap represents love so while I made it for Valentine’s day, it will be perfect for any time of the year!
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Easy XOXO Wrap Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Arunima Goel the article inspiration and featured image.