- A Valentine’s Day Crochet Mini Hearts String Made The Easy Way
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: V Double Crochet Stitch
- Bright And Beautiful Holiday Ripple Afghan
- [Free Pattern] 2 Skeins Easy Ombre Baby Blanket You Can Work On While Watching TV Or Riding In The Car
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous 12” Square Pattern Looks Great In Any Color Combination
This is a beautiful stitch you can use to make anything from a beautiful crochet tablet case, or a phone holder to a coin purse, tissue holder case or fingerless gloves. The fabric it creates is beautiful and suitable for bags and purses, afghans, sweaters, hats, scarves and many other crocheted projects, so pretty much anything you can think of.
Cross-Over Long Double Crochet (DC) Free Crochet Pattern
Depending on the pattern designer, this stitch may also be referred to as a cable stitch.
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Cross-Over Long Double Crochet (DC) Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet’n Crafts.
Thanks to Rhelena for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.