- [Free Pattern] Elegant Peacock-Style Pineapple Coasters To Preserve Your Furniture and Beautify Your Home
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Overlaped Loops Multicolor-V Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Cute Cupcake Containers You Can Make Really Quick
- [Free Pattern] Make A Beautiful Blanket With This Challenging But Fun Afghan Block
- Simple And Quick Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginner Crocheters
This is a beautiful stitch you can use to make anything from a beautiful crochet tablet case, or a phone holder to a coin purse, tissue holder case or fingerless gloves. The fabric it creates is beautiful and suitable for bags and purses, afghans, sweaters, hats, scarves and many other crocheted projects, so pretty much anything you can think of.
Cross-Over Long Double Crochet (DC) Free Crochet Pattern
Depending on the pattern designer, this stitch may also be referred to as a cable stitch.
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Cross-Over Long Double Crochet (DC) Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet’n Crafts.
Thanks to Rhelena for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.