- [Free Pattern] Make It Memorable With This Military Inspired Crochet Hat For Babies
- Simply Elegant Crochet Blanket Border Free Pattern
- [Free Patterns+Video Tutorial] 5 Awesome Crochet Market Bags
- This Snuggle Stitch Crochet Blanket Is Super Awesome! [Free Pattern]
- How To Half Double Crochet Video Tutorial
This is a beautiful stitch you can use to make anything from a beautiful crochet tablet case, or a phone holder to a coin purse, tissue holder case or fingerless gloves. The fabric it creates is beautiful and suitable for bags and purses, afghans, sweaters, hats, scarves and many other crocheted projects, so pretty much anything you can think of.
Cross-Over Long Double Crochet (DC) Free Crochet Pattern
Depending on the pattern designer, this stitch may also be referred to as a cable stitch.
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Cross-Over Long Double Crochet (DC) Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet’n Crafts.
Thanks to Rhelena for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.