- [Free Pattern] This Easy Shell Bookmark Is The Perfect Gift For Any Book Lover!
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy & Quick Crochet Baby Booties That’ll Make Any Baby Sooo Happy
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Striped Heart Earflap Hat
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Stylish Wrap Pattern You’ll Love Crocheting
- [Free Pattern] Inspiring And Amazingly Cute Flower Trellis Square
This article How to Read a Crochet Pattern by Jean Leinhauser from Craft Yarn Council, covers all the Basic Stitch Abbreviations and Terms you need to read your first Crochet Pattern. He also explains in pictures how to get started, how to work a double crochet and what’s the role of parentheses, asterisks and brackets in a crochet pattern.
image source: Kim Piper Werker
Learn more at: How to Read a Crochet Pattern
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.