- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Chunky Retro Granny Stash Bag
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Set Is A Brilliant Baby Shower Gift
- These Crochet Washcloths Are Thick And Great For Cleaning Up Messes [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Design: Spiro Star Flower Square
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Basket Container For Easy Organization
This article How to Read a Crochet Pattern by Jean Leinhauser from Craft Yarn Council, covers all the Basic Stitch Abbreviations and Terms you need to read your first Crochet Pattern. He also explains in pictures how to get started, how to work a double crochet and what’s the role of parentheses, asterisks and brackets in a crochet pattern.
image source: Kim Piper Werker
Learn more at: How to Read a Crochet Pattern
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.