- [Free Pattern] The Most Amazing Vintage Crocheted Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Simple Heart Shaped Basket
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful Dog Sweater
- Deceptively Simple Loop Bag Will Make You Look Effortlessly Stylish And Carefree
- Beautiful Fawn River Blanket Crochet Pattern And Dishcloth With A Lovely Native American Feel
This article How to Read a Crochet Pattern by Jean Leinhauser from Craft Yarn Council, covers all the Basic Stitch Abbreviations and Terms you need to read your first Crochet Pattern. He also explains in pictures how to get started, how to work a double crochet and what’s the role of parentheses, asterisks and brackets in a crochet pattern.
image source: Kim Piper Werker
Learn more at: How to Read a Crochet Pattern
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.