- [Free Pattern] This Is A Quick And Easy 12 Points Afghan To Make When You Watch TV
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Loop Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Easy Granny Square Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Amazed To See How Simple Is To Make This Amazing Looking Crochet Pillow
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Owl Keychain
This article How to Read a Crochet Pattern by Jean Leinhauser from Craft Yarn Council, covers all the Basic Stitch Abbreviations and Terms you need to read your first Crochet Pattern. He also explains in pictures how to get started, how to work a double crochet and what’s the role of parentheses, asterisks and brackets in a crochet pattern.
image source: Kim Piper Werker
Learn more at: How to Read a Crochet Pattern
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.