- Super Simple One Skein Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Lace Knit Reversible Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Create Your Own Winter Wonderland Blanket With This Beautiful Winter Rose Square
- Simply Gorgeous Heartbeat Ripple Blanket [Free Pattern]
- This Guardian Crochet Angel Pattern Is A Must-Have Decoration !
This pattern is super easy and can have the colors changed around for uniqueness. Candy from Meladora’s Creations teaches the shell stitch pattern in slow motion, suitable for a beginner crocheter. If you still find the tutorial too fast for you , here is a piece of advice you may want to follow:
When you are watching these tutorial video’s you pause them as you go. After each step you can pause it, catch up, play again, pause it, catch up, play again…see the pattern there? that makes it easier to follow. Once you get the first two rows done its a no brainer. You can do it yourself after that without the video. Maria B.
The shell stitch is done in multiples of 6, so keep that in mind if you want to make yours wider.
You” find below a tutorial for the right hand crocheters and one for the left hand crocheters. Enjoy!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.