- [Video Tutorial] This Bookmark Is Beautiful And Special… And Will Last Forever
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Mistletoe Is A Jaw Dropping Pattern!
- [Free Pattern] This Woven Cable Crochet Basket Is Fast And Easy To Make
- Tabatha Reisz Shared Little girl elephant (crocheted)! I made this as
- [Free Pattern] Cute Little Pumpkin Hat
Add variety and playfulness to your crochet projects with this colorful pattern. This texture created using a combination of stitches is very decorative and interesting. Cherries and Flowers designed by MyPicot surprises through uniqueness and simplicity. This crochet stitch combines flowers in a row crochet stitches with fruits in a row crochet stitches. This beautiful pattern with Cherry, Flower & Triangle crochet stitches comes with a diagram and with step by step instructions.
Cherries And Flowers Free Crochet Pattern
Feel free to use any type of yarn (or even thread) for your project. Most yarns have the recommended crochet hook size on the label.
You May Also Like
Head over to My Picot to get your free pattern: Cherries And Flowers Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.