- [Free Pattern] Cute And Simple Heart Shaped Basket
- This Creative Crochet Blanket Pattern Is A Stunning Piece
- [Free Pattern] Cover A Dear One With Tons Of Love And Hearts
- [Photo Tutorial] This Technique May Become Your Absolute Favorite Way To Join Blanket Squares!
- [Free Pattern] This One Skein Shawl Crochet Pattern Makes The Perfect Gift For Stylish Women
Adding elastic to the belt of a crochet skirt can be a bit tricky when it comes to the measurements. How do you know exactly how much elastic to add to your crochet skirt so it would fit you perfectly?
Some people would never bother to measure the it, they would just wrap the elastic around until it is as tight as they want it and then cut it and crochet over it. This method works for some pieces of clothing especially when we crochet for ourselves, but when we crochet for some other people, based on the measurements, then we need a proper way of adding elastic to a crocheted skirt.