- [Free Pattern] Seriously Cute Bunny Hat & Booties
- [Video Tutorial] Make A Bunch Of Mug Cozies For The Holidays! So Cute And Easy!
- [Video Tutorial] This Lovely Ponytail Holder Is The Perfect Gift You Can Make Using Up Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Lap Blanket To Whip Up For A Last-Minute Gift!
- Best Fitting Crochet Headband Ever!
Adding elastic to the belt of a crochet skirt can be a bit tricky when it comes to the measurements. How do you know exactly how much elastic to add to your crochet skirt so it would fit you perfectly?
Some people would never bother to measure the it, they would just wrap the elastic around until it is as tight as they want it and then cut it and crochet over it. This method works for some pieces of clothing especially when we crochet for ourselves, but when we crochet for some other people, based on the measurements, then we need a proper way of adding elastic to a crocheted skirt.