- [Free Pattern] Do You Like Butterflies? If You Do, You’ll Love This Gorgeous Crochet Butterfly Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple One-Row Repeat Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Double Trouble Blanket Crochet Pattern That Is Perfect For Your Winter Crochet Patterns Collection
- [Free Pattern] Decorate Your Home With These Gorgeous Artsy Roller Coasters
- How To Make A Crochet Granny Square Poncho [Video Tutorial]
Adding elastic to the belt of a crochet skirt can be a bit tricky when it comes to the measurements. How do you know exactly how much elastic to add to your crochet skirt so it would fit you perfectly?
Some people would never bother to measure the it, they would just wrap the elastic around until it is as tight as they want it and then cut it and crochet over it. This method works for some pieces of clothing especially when we crochet for ourselves, but when we crochet for some other people, based on the measurements, then we need a proper way of adding elastic to a crocheted skirt.