- Crochet Lace Cluster Stitch Scarf
- [Written+Video Tutorial] Learn a New Crochet Stitch: The 3D Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Granny Square Will Bring French Landscape Gardens Into Your Room
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing Drunken Granny Baby Blanket
- Tutorial: How To Read A Crochet Chart Worked In The Round (Crochet Symbols In Crochet Diagrams)
Adding elastic to the belt of a crochet skirt can be a bit tricky when it comes to the measurements. How do you know exactly how much elastic to add to your crochet skirt so it would fit you perfectly?
Some people would never bother to measure the it, they would just wrap the elastic around until it is as tight as they want it and then cut it and crochet over it. This method works for some pieces of clothing especially when we crochet for ourselves, but when we crochet for some other people, based on the measurements, then we need a proper way of adding elastic to a crocheted skirt.