- Jessica Spainhour Shared Charlotte Hornets Blanket I made for my hubby!
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Perfect Boot Cuff To Wear With Your Skinny Jeans And Tall Boots
- Simple And Easy Crochet Top Pattern XS-5X
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch And Make A Beautiful Square Coasters Set
- [Photos+ Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Angel Stitch
This gorgeous lace that looks almost like the shell stitch is quick and easy and fun to crochet. This crochet stitch is called the Snapdragon Stitch and is perfect for making blankets, shawls or even tablecloths and dishcloths. This featured tutorial actually has a free scarf pattern included: the beautiful Snapdragon Stitch Scarf designed by B Badder.
Learn how to crochet this beautiful stitch and make this easy scarf, it is such a great crochet accessory that can be done while watching TV and without having to concentrate too much.
Snapdragon Stitch Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
5 1/2 oz of worsted weight acrylic yarn
Size H aluminum crochet hook
Gauge: 2 V st + 5 shells repeats = 4 inches, 4 rows = 1/4 inches
Size: 6 ¼ inches x 54 ½ inches, length can be adjusted easily by adding and subtracting rows
Find the full written pattern for this Snapdragon Stitch Scarf Free Crochet Pattern at: Barb’s Free Crochet Patterns
Thanks to Barbara Badder for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.