- [Free Pattern] This Faeries- Baby Afghan Makes Me Happy Just Looking At It
- Beautiful 3D Flower Square Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] The Secret To Making A Big Size Afghan Using The Granny Goes Ripple Pattern
- Raechel Mayfield Shared I got tired of making monster butt pants
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Bunnies Are Too Cute To Be True!
This cute baby blanket stitch is ideal not only for a baby blanket but also for a scarf, a blouse or other fantastic crochet home decor projects. It looks quite elegant yet it’s a simple pattern that looks fabulous in one, two three, four or even more colors. Keep in mind that more colors will create a more visual pattern.
With a wonderful texture, this very interesting but beautiful, easy and unique stitch pattern works up into a beautiful baby blanket or even a larger afghan.
Cute Baby Blanket Stitch Free Crochet Pattern
Learn to crochet Baby Blanket Pattern. In this video you will learn how to crochet this pattern that is ideal for a baby blanket, scarf, etc. You simply repeat the pattern for your desired size. The pattern is made with mulitples of 12 plus 1. I hope you enjoy it. It makes a great baby gift.
More Beautiful And Free Baby Blanket Stitch Patterns
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
Thanks to All Crafts Channel for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.