- [Video Tutorial] Super-Cute Crochet Ghost Coasters
- Super Snuggly And Warm Timeless Cabled Throw Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy And Beautiful Crochet Project Made From A Real Leaf
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Long Loop Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Soft, Puffy And Warm This Bubbles Baby Blanket Is Perfect When You Need A Fast Gift
This beautiful Crystal Waves crochet stitch is not only very nice and very pretty but it’s also reversible and very easy, a truly beginner friendly crochet stitch.
Learn how to do this fast and easy beginner’s crochet shells stitch that is ideal for baby blankets, baby sweaters, baby booties, baby beanies, baby hats, baby dress, and so much more.
Crystal Waves Crochet Stitch Pattern
What you’ll need:
For my blanket I used Bernat softee #3 baby yarn with a 4.5mm Crochet hook. I used about 4 skeins of yarn which was about 560 grams. I made 136 chains and continued for a total of 42 rows. It measures approximately 30.5in long x 29.5in wide without the border. Border measures 1.5 in. Hope this helps for those of you that are making this blanket.