- [Free Pattern] This Cute Santa Pixel Square Is So Fun And Easy To Do!
- [Free Pattern] Celebrate Spring With These Happy And Beautiful Crochet Coasters
- Easy Crochet Slippers For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Snapdragon Stitch (+Scarf Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Simple Sweater From Two Hexagons-Extremely Customizable Four-Season Granny Sweater Will Fit Your Specific Body Type
Great for a small gift or just to treat yourself, these Poinsettia coasters are lovely. Poinsettia Coasters free crochet pattern designed by Maria Bittner makes you feel really Christmas feeling :cosy, fun, giving, and kind.
Join several of these beautiful, festive and delightful coasters together to make a lovely crochet table runner or placemat.
Poinsettia Coasters Free Crochet Pattern
Size: Approximately 4.5″ diameter
Made with Aunt Lydia’s Fashion #3 cotton thread in two colors, I used red and white
Hook US D/3.25 mm
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Poinsettia Coasters Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Maria Bittner for the article inspiration and featured image.