- Easy Blanket Sweater Pattern To Keep You Looking Hot When It’s Cool Out
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Crochet Hook Case You’ll Fall In Love With
- Eve’s Sunflowers-Yet Another Magnificent Crochet Blanket Pattern [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Any Star Wars Fan Will Absolutely Adore These Droid Beanies
- [Video Tutorial] This Awesome Mermaid Tail Blanket Is An Easy Pattern For Beginners
Great for a small gift or just to treat yourself, these Poinsettia coasters are lovely. Poinsettia Coasters free crochet pattern designed by Maria Bittner makes you feel really Christmas feeling :cosy, fun, giving, and kind.
Join several of these beautiful, festive and delightful coasters together to make a lovely crochet table runner or placemat.
Poinsettia Coasters Free Crochet Pattern
Size: Approximately 4.5″ diameter
Made with Aunt Lydia’s Fashion #3 cotton thread in two colors, I used red and white
Hook US D/3.25 mm
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Poinsettia Coasters Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Maria Bittner for the article inspiration and featured image.