- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful 12 Inch Squared Ripples Is Such A Quick Work Up!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Tiny Amigurumi Bear
- [Free Pattern] In Full Bloom Crochet Rose Brooch
- [Video Tutorial] This Amazing African Flower Motif Can Be Used In A Wide Variety Of Projects
- [Free Pattern] This Cute And Lacy Angel Ornament Makes The Perfect Homemade Gift For Family And Friends
Some home decor ideas are outstanding! Some are really simple and quite cheap, yet they manage to create a wonderfully positive atmosphere in pretty much any room. This Moroccan Hexagon Motif Cushion, designed by Esther Chandler, is the thing your eyes are naturally drawn to when you walk into a room. Done in brilliant colour combinations, this beautiful and clever pattern is absolutely fascinating.
This pattern is inspired by geometric Moroccan tile patterns.
Each motif is worked in the round and uses post stitches to make the geometric element of the design.
You can use your motifs for blankets, scarves, cushions or whatever you like really!
You can make around 10 motifs (enough for the cushion shown) from two 50g balls of yarn (one of each colour).
If you want to back your cushion in fabric (as I did) then you will need a piece of fabric of the appropriate size.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Make My Day Creative
Thanks to Esther Chandler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.