- Fun And Easy Popcorn Hearts Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Heart Cushion Is The Perfect Way To Say I Love You!
- One Hour Crochet Afghan You’ll Want To Make Immediately [Video Tutorial]
- Easy And Beautiful Crochet Rectangle Blanket Worked In The Round
- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Super Wearable Crochet Blouse
With a very interesting design, this dishcloth is sure to stand out from the crowd. Sailor’s knots have always been an inspiration for many artists. Even in crochet, there are many accessories inspired by the beauty and intriguement of this knot. The Sailor’s Knot Dishcloth by Lily / Sugar’n Cream will help you bring in the kitchen the mystery and the magic of the nautical knots. Who knows, maybe even a bit of the mythology talks, if you’re so inclined.
Lily® Sugar’n Cream® (2.5 oz/70.9 g ; 120 yds/109 m)
Soft Ecru (01004) 1 ball
Size U.S. H/8 (5 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
Approx 9” [23 cm] square.
13 sc and 14 rows = 4” [10 cm]
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarnspirations
Thanks to Lily / Sugar’n Cream for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.