- Crochet Bag Patterns -Free Patterns And Video Tutorials
- Adorable Amigurumi Bat Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Inject Some Glamour Into Your Style With This Summer Joy Sunhat
- Easy And Beautiful Crochet Rectangle Blanket Worked In The Round
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Genius Headband Pattern With Flower
The chevron stitch is a simple and easy stitch to master and also a stitch that’s always in style. It creates a wonderful zigzag effect which looks wonderful in blankets and afghans, no matter what size. Colors play a big role when making this stitch and ultimately the project you choose.
Depending on the effect you’re looking to achieve in the final project, you can easily use colors combinations in a simple zig-zag crochet pattern. It’s amazing how easy and simple is to create stunning crochet to serve your purpose. To make this stitch you’ll need to know how to chain stitch and single crochet. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.