- Fast And Easy Cap-Sleeve Crochet Top That Works Across A Variety Of Sizes
- Sleepy Bear Reversible Baby Blanket Free Pattern
- This Amazing Blanket For Sofa Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Stress Buster
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Monster Granny Squares Are Adorable!
- [Video Tutorial] This Fall/Winter Crocheted Granny Square Hat Looks So Great!
The chevron stitch is a simple and easy stitch to master and also a stitch that’s always in style. It creates a wonderful zigzag effect which looks wonderful in blankets and afghans, no matter what size. Colors play a big role when making this stitch and ultimately the project you choose.
Depending on the effect you’re looking to achieve in the final project, you can easily use colors combinations in a simple zig-zag crochet pattern. It’s amazing how easy and simple is to create stunning crochet to serve your purpose. To make this stitch you’ll need to know how to chain stitch and single crochet. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.