- [Free Pattern] Adorable Blanket Of The Hearts For Someone You Love
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Fire In The Meadow 12 Inch Square
- [Free Pattern] This Wavy Blanket Is An Awesome Stash-Buster!
- Brilliant! How To Calculate The Length Of Yarn Tail In Long Tail Cast On
- [Free Pattern] This Quick, Easy And Cute Tote Bag Is The Perfect Summer Gift For Any Girl
The chevron stitch is a simple and easy stitch to master and also a stitch that’s always in style. It creates a wonderful zigzag effect which looks wonderful in blankets and afghans, no matter what size. Colors play a big role when making this stitch and ultimately the project you choose.
Depending on the effect you’re looking to achieve in the final project, you can easily use colors combinations in a simple zig-zag crochet pattern. It’s amazing how easy and simple is to create stunning crochet to serve your purpose. To make this stitch you’ll need to know how to chain stitch and single crochet. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.