- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Adorable Blooming Garden Afghan
- Coffee Or Tea Cup Cozy Crochet Pattern With Pineapple Design [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Great Little Beanie For Anyone Is Everyone’s Favorite
- Beautiful Twelve-Point Star Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Teeny Tiny Snowmen Love To Do Synchronized Skating On The Ice
The chevron stitch is a simple and easy stitch to master and also a stitch that’s always in style. It creates a wonderful zigzag effect which looks wonderful in blankets and afghans, no matter what size. Colors play a big role when making this stitch and ultimately the project you choose.
Depending on the effect you’re looking to achieve in the final project, you can easily use colors combinations in a simple zig-zag crochet pattern. It’s amazing how easy and simple is to create stunning crochet to serve your purpose. To make this stitch you’ll need to know how to chain stitch and single crochet. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.