- [Video Tutorial] This Striped Marshmallow Crochet Baby Blanket Steals Your Heart In A Moment
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Stunning Crochet Mandala
- Quick And Easy Crochet Top
- 8 Petal African Flower Pattern Is Fun And A Great Granny Square Introduction
- [Free Pattern] Who Doesn’t Want A Dragon Wrapped Around Their Neck? Adorable!
Here is a very fun and very different looking crochet stitch. If you’re really brand new to crochet, you’ll probably find this stitch hard to make, however, you’re always welcome to try. Learn how to crochet the Raised Treble Diagonal Rib Stitch by watching this awesome video tutorial, courtesy of HappyBerry Crochet. This crochet stitch creates a beautiful texture that can be used for so many awesome decorative crochet projects.
A really fun, if a little fiddly, once mastered this stitch creates a really unique texture and design. A combination of the double crochet and a treble crochet stitch worked diagonally.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.