- [Free Pattern] These 3 Spring Inspired Crochet Bags Make Cute Gifts For Little Girls
- [Free Pattern] Crochet for Pets: Cat Nap Throw Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Colours And Design In This Spoke Mandala!
- [Photo Tutorial] These Adorable Mini Easter Eggs Baskets Are Great Gifts To Surprise The Little Ones
- Easy And Quick Crochet Christmas Stocking Ornaments
Here is a very fun and very different looking crochet stitch. If you’re really brand new to crochet, you’ll probably find this stitch hard to make, however, you’re always welcome to try. Learn how to crochet the Raised Treble Diagonal Rib Stitch by watching this awesome video tutorial, courtesy of HappyBerry Crochet. This crochet stitch creates a beautiful texture that can be used for so many awesome decorative crochet projects.
A really fun, if a little fiddly, once mastered this stitch creates a really unique texture and design. A combination of the double crochet and a treble crochet stitch worked diagonally.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.